The king of all fruits in Malaysia, durian is widely demanded by customers. Raub in Pahang, Malaysia is the best place to buy durian, as it is where you can get the best of durians. This is because Raub has the appropriate weather and soil to produce durians. Therefore, whenever you want to buy durian fruit, you can get it from Raub in Malaysia and enjoy this super fruit.
When talking about the season of durian fruit, durian season in Malaysia keeps on changing from year to year with the different types of durians.
It is estimated the durian season as below chart. However, in general speaking in West Malaysia is from June to July, East Malaysia is from November to December for the durian season. Generally, the seasonal production dates are unstable and not standard. Sometimes early, and sometimes will be delayed. The durian in Malaysia is made of nature, the weather and the soil is the most decisive of production.
Durian season in Malaysia
- D606 from May 1 to July 5, 2017
- Kunpoh Angbak from May 1 to July 15, 2017
- Lipan from May 8 to June 20, 2017
- D600 from May 22 to June 10, 2017
- Kapri from May 20 to June 10, 2017
- Little Red from May 12 to July 15, 2017
- D11 from May 20 to July 5, 2017
- Horlor from May 22 to July 20, 2017
- Green Skin from May 25 to July 20, 2017
- D2 from May 15 to July 1, 2017
- Green Skin Ang Bak from May 15 to June 10, 2017
- Kunjit from May 20 to July 5, 2017
- Lim Fong Jiao from May 25 to July 18, 2017
- Mausan from May 25 to June 15, 2017
- Black Thorn from June 5 to June 25, 2017
- D99 from June 15 to July 5, 2017
- Bak eu from June 15 to July 5, 2017
- D15 from June 15 to July 20, 2017
- Red Prawn from July 10 to July 25, 2017
- Ganjau from June 5 to July 25, 2017
Durian Fest 2016 is at the Resorts World Sentosa from August 18 to August 21, 2016.
Thus, you can buy the durian type according to its season as well as visit the durian festival in order to enjoy the different dishes made from this delectable fruit.